Guys... meet again with me. I just want to share the usage of in time and on time..
A. On time
On time it means punctual, not late
If something happens on time, it happens at the time which was planned.
Exampel:
x : I will meet you at the airport at 08.00 am
Y : Okay, but please be on time ( means don't be late be there at 08.00 am)
Tepat waktu tidak lebih tidak kurang
B.In time
In time for something or to do something. Soon enough to do something .
Example:
Will you be home in time for lunch?
Masih ada rentang waktu dalam jam makan
siang
For special note:
1. On
We use on with dates and days
On 11 april
On monday morning
2. In
We use in for longer periods of time
In April
In the 18th century
In 2018
We don't use on/in before last and next
Example: I will see you next monday
They got married last january
See you next... to be continued
Masih ada rentang waktu dalam jam makan
siang
For special note:
1. On
We use on with dates and days
On 11 april
On monday morning
2. In
We use in for longer periods of time
In April
In the 18th century
In 2018
We don't use on/in before last and next
Example: I will see you next monday
They got married last january
See you next... to be continued
No comments:
Post a Comment